Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend + Pedometer update

HOLY SMOKES IM STILL FULL!!!!!

Whatever I said about everything in Moderation went out the window yesterday. Turkey, Ham, veggies, cheesecake, carrot cake with REAL cream cheese frosting!, Squash Pie, (like pumpkin pie, but better_ blueberry pie, apple pie....the list went on and on and on. All of it home made by Mom! I ate until I didn't feel good....eventually I got the feeling you have in your stomach when you not hungry or full, so i decided I could fit more pie in....that was a mistake, I felt sick again...BUT IT WAS SOOOO GOOD.

Today Im armed with a small Ziploc container of baby carrots, and okay I'll confess a bag of Easter chocolates......Oh and Im still sporting the Pedometer. I have found out my base number of steps is just over 6000. I have to meet that number for a week, then start building. Its honestly kinda fun. Also kind of scary when you look at your step status and it's a LONG way from your goal and you pretty close to bed time. But absolutely no cheating, no shaking the pedometer!!

No comments: