Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Congrats class of '09!

Just getting home from the Millwood High Scool Prom, I was there with the BOUNCE Roadshow, and I arrived just at the tail end of their slide show of the year. I realized, I don't really remember my prom. I was there, and I was with friends, but I don't really have any stand out moments. I remember graduation day a lot more clearly. I was sitting next to Tara Barns.

Listening to them talk about the hesitations, the excitement and the uncertanty of moving on after high school, made me want to assure them, Prom is great, and the friends you have made in highschool, will more than likely change as you move forward, through no ones fault, you learn that. You learn so much after high school. Always try to look back and remember the good times, the good people, and remember....thats what facebook is for!

A word of advice to the grad class of 09, always keep your head up, always do your best, and never never compromise yourself. Just do you, at the end of the day, your all you have!! Take care of you!

Good Luck!
Mel B