Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just In Case

Family and friends of Canadians living in the area affected by the massive earthquake in Haiti should contact Canadian Foreign Affairs...


People wanting to donate can do so at a number of charitable agencies including the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, Unicef, and World Vision.

For more info, check the Foreign Affairs website.

No comments: