Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I wanted to write about animal abuse today, but to be honest, I have my self so upset that I can't string together sentences. Just look at youtube and you'll see the effects of animal abuse. It's absolutly HEARTBREAKING. I do believe there should be HUGE criminal penalities for people who abuse any kind of animal.

I have two adoped dogs. Ness has had a fear of stairs since the day she was brought home. Used to have to carry her up and down stairs to let her outside. Is this a quirk or did someone do something to her?

Lucy, Im not sure of her past, but she was at the SPCA so there is a story there too.

I absolutly KILLS me that people are neglectful, curel and hirrible to animals.

Please, STOP ANIMAL CRUILITY!!

That's from the bottom of my heart of hearts.

No comments: