Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can I borrow this soap box for a second???

Okay, not really a soap box, but I do want to tell you about why I strongly support the SPCA.

First, animals, pets of all varities, deserve the absolute best. They dont deserve to be kept outside ALL THE TIME. They don't deserve to be hit, or starved, or abandoned. When this happens to an animal, the SPCA is their second chance at a better life. I have adopted two dogs, and the first few days, you can feel the gratitude coming from them. They just want love and just want to love you unconditionally for giving them water, food and a warm place to sleep. They should be happy and cared for with all of the things they do for us, they are funny with their not so little personalities, they are stress relievers at the end of a long day, just go home pet them and you'll start to feel better and gratefull for having your pet in your life. Now that I have both of my girls, Ness and Lucy I can't imagine not having them, even if there is an accident in the house, or some vomit on the floor, it happens and Im glad to take care of them. Im happy to go home and be greeted by tails waggin in the front door.

The SPCA is important for animals, and please before you buy a pet, consider adoption. You'll be joinging the ranks of many happy pet owners and pets.

No comments: