Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm a Book NERD!

I LOVE reading, it's nothing for me to be awake until late at night reading a book, or, not getting out of bed on a sunday so I can keep reading a book. I love it! If you are also a Book Nerd...there is NOTHING wrong with it, don't let anyone tell you there is. check out this website, it's Scoial Networking for Book fans

http://www.goodreads.com/

You can post books you have read, are currently reading or plan to read. If you hear about a book, you can search for it there and read reviews by other regular people who have read it, not book people who are trying to help the publishing house sell the book. You can even find other people wgo are into the same kinds of books you are and become a network. It's pretty sweet, just joined last night.

No comments: