Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Charlaine Harris is back in may with the Next Sookie Stackhouse Book.

Okay, it's no secret I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse books and absolutely enjoy True Blood on HBO. It's Campy and all things great.

The only problem I have is that I want to go from one book right into the next, and usually there is A LOT of time between the release dates. Charlaine Harris does need time to a) Write the book b) edit the book c) get it past the editors d) have the book go into production e) get it shipped. I think she should write a book and email straight to my inbox. HAHA, now like HBO has marketed True Blood and waiting for the next season, waiting SUCKS! But, if you are obsessed like I am, go here http://charlaineharris.com/DeadReck_1.html

It's the first chapter of Dead Reckoning. AMAZING!

Look for Dead Reckoning in May 2011.

No comments: