CTV, along with The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS), announced today the final group of presenters set to appear on its special two-and-a-half hour anniversary broadcast of THE 2011 JUNO AWARDS. Airing this Sunday, March 27 from Toronto, Canada’s Music Awards airs LIVE on CTV in Ontario, Québec and Atlantic Canada at 8 p.m. ET/9 p.m. AT and at 8 p.m. in all other provinces.
The final group of presenters confirmed for THE 2011 JUNO AWARDS broadcast are:
· ETALK anchor and entertainment guru, Ben Mulroney
· Alternative rockers, Billy Talent
. Eclectic hip-hop artist, Buck 65
· East Coast rap sensation, Classified
Singer-songwriter and author, Dan Hill
· Newfoundland folk-rock band, Great Big Sea
· Pop R&B artist, Keshia Chanté
· Grammy® Award-nominated R&B soul singer, Melanie Fiona
· Members of the indie rock group Metric, Emily Haines and Jimmy Shaw
· Legendary guitarist and founding member of The Guess Who and Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Randy Bachman
· Pop singer-songwriter, Royal Wood
· Rapper, actor and author, Maestro Fresh Wes
These additional broadcast appearances join previously announced presenters Barenaked Ladies, Bryan Adams, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Daniel Lanois, deadmau5, The Honourable James Moore, K’NAAN, Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelley, Robbie Robertson, Rush’s Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee and Shad.