Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Doggie DRAMA!

Lucy (Dad in the back ground)




Ness
And my father has a broken finger.......
Lets start at the beginning. I get home late from the station last night (and yes I live with Mom and Dad you try finding an apartment that will let you and two dogs move in!) Anyway, I get home the TV in the living is off no one seems to be around. I go back to Mom and Dads bedroom and there's Mom, "where's Dad?" I ask, Gone to emergency she said What??!! Why are you home and not there? Oh its a broken finger she tells me......
What happened was, Ness and Lucy are outside and the ropes that we tie them on got tangled around Ness' from leg and she was yelping in the back Yard because Lucy was trying to get to the back door to get in, so the rope kept getting tighter on Ness' leg. Dad goes into full hero mode and runs into the back Yard to see what going on, he tries to get hold of Lucy's collar to slack the rope and untangle Ness......Lucy thinks when you grab her collar she's in trouble, so she took off running and somehow Dads finger ended up dislocated and broken with a spiral break. He has to go see and hand surgeon, it might need a pin!
Good Lord!!
So I go pick Dad up at the emergency doors at the hospital last night around 11:30, luckily my Dad has a fantastic sense of humour!

No comments: